Happy Birthday, Dad!
“Do your little bit of good where you are; it’s those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.” – Desmond Tutu
To Do Today: Today would have been my Dad’s 66th birthday. In honor of his birthday and in memory of his giving spirit, I’m asking everyone to “Give 66”.
Here are some ideas:
- Donate $66 to a charity of your choice
- Spend 66 minutes catching up with someone you haven’t seen or talked to in awhile
- Donate 66 cans of food to a local pantry
- Donate 66 pairs of socks to a homeless shelter
- Donate 66 books to an underserved school
- Take 66 seconds to send a thank you note
- Commit to 66 hours of service in the next year
- “Unplug” and give 66 uninterrupted minutes to your family
Happy Birthday, Dad! We love and miss you!