As we prepare to welcome the New Year, we are resending our Dad’s New Year’s Eve safety THD.
“One day can make your life; one day can ruin your life. All life is, is four or five days that can change everything.” – Beverly D’Onfrio
To Do Today: Let’s be careful out there and “Live long and prosper.” – Spock
Don’t be a New Year’s Eve statistic.
Don’t drink and drive (or ride with someone who’s been drinking).
The total cost of a DUI starts at $5,000 and could end in death.
A cab is only $75. An Uber is even less. We’ll pay for the cab or Uber.
Better yet – stay off the roads and avoid the drunk drivers who can do you harm.
If you need me, call me. No questions asked.
We want you with us in 2018, so please:
- Be careful;
- trust your instincts;
- don’t do anything stupid; and
- have a fun and SAFE New Year’s Eve.
Make your 2018 New Year’s resolutions in one or more of the following categories:
- Self Improvement
- Expand Yourself – Get out of your comfort zone and do something you have never done before
- Adventurous – Follow you heart and do something you have always wanted to do
- Say “Yes” more often
- Follow the passion in your heart
– Friar Telly, II