Communication is an art.
Some of the lessons I have learned:
• Let others talk.
• Avoid arguments.
• Don’t complain.
• Give honest and sincere compliments.
• Be more ready to compliment than to criticize.
• Invite input.
• Make a point to remember people’s names; it is music to their ears.
• Never be afraid to seek advice.
• Never criticize someone in front of other people.
• Be aware of other people’s desires.
• Talk about yourself only if asked.
• Smile—it’s contagious.
• Admit when you’re wrong.
• Learn to listen.
– The Rhythm of Life